Friday, 11 April 2008
M&Ns are unhealthy. They give u a really bad sorethroat if u eat a lot. But what the heck, I still love em!
Hmms...How shall I start this?
Well, the meeting for the confirmation of posts for wakeboarding club gone pretty well. The post of captain has been given to Maggie, while I retain presidency. Good thing also. I've thought about it and decided I didn't want to have to posts and if anything goes wrong with the team, I'm not solely responsible;p Think she's gonna need a lot of help to bring the team up if she really wants to.
Anyway, this means I'll have more time for my studies as I've just officially quit canoeing and maybe I might even find the time to work! Not that I'm happy to be out of canoeing but I don't see any reason why I should be going back. I mean the people there are really nice, but from what I see, they're doing really well. Hahas, especially the girls. If I go back , I'll have to do without my partner Yanli, cos I've seen them race before and Id have to say both of them are really good working together! Think they'll win the next championship for k2;p And for the polo team, its no more a problem of too few girls cos they're able to team up with the senior girls so I think they'll be able to play well together too. I'm sure all of them will make SPCT proud cos they're a bunch of motivated and passionate people. It's time for me to concentrate on what I came to poly for. Not only studies but WAKEBOARDING.
Keep wasting money on pads just because I didn't anticipate. Last month, I spent about 10 bucks on pads in USA and it was a small packet. Just bought another packet yesterday. At least its not that expensive. USA's pads are overpriced, but they sell more tampons.
Went shopping for a little while after the meeting with Keith yesterday and had buckets of fun! (:
Anyway, school's starting and I'm meeting my clique on monday. Maybe not all . I don't know.
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D